Shipping calculators for delivery dates are not guaranteed and are subject to location of where the parts are shipping from and the carrier restrictions.
Please review your order status to determine how your order has shipped and use the tracking number supplied to monitor the progress of your shipment.
For UPS shipments: UPS Tracking
For FedEx shipments: FedEx Tracking
For USPS shipments: USPS Tracking
We ship almost all packages with a signature required for delivery. If you specifically want us NOT to require a signature for delivery, please make a notation in the "Order Comments" field you see on the order form.
PLEASE NOTE: Any insurance claims for damaged items and/or stolen goods from your doorstep that are NOT honored by the shipping carrier because you requested a signature not be required for delivery is NOT our responsibility. We will not cover the cost!
All international customers are responsible for paying 100% of any duties & or taxes and import/brokerage fees incurred when products are shipped out of the U.S.A.. If these fees are not paid by the consumer at the time of delivery, they will be charged to East Street Racing and then invoiced and billed to your credit card.
Frequently Asked Shipping Related Questions:
Q: My order shipping transit time via Ground Shipping shows 3 Days. Why did I not receive my order in that time frame?
A: Ground shipping transit time is not a guaranteed delivery. This is based on items shipped from our current location with best time forecasted by the shipping company. Some items may ship from one our many warehouses across the US and can take longer to arrive to your shipping destination. Please use any of the faster methods to ensure your item arrives on time if you have any concerns about the delivery date.
Q: My order shipping method says UPS, but you sent me a FedEx tracking number. Am I getting someone else's order?
A: Here at Dfuser we use UPS Ground OR equivalent if you picked ground. Some orders may get shipped via Priority Mail if we determine that you will get your package sooner via that method. If you order something and want 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day shipping we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice if we determine your package will get there in the same time period.
Q: My receipt says I was charged for 20lbs of shipping and the UPS tracking number only indicates that a 9lb package was shipped. Why did you charge me for a 20lb package?
A: Some items are larger than others and we need to enter DIMENSIONAL weight for shipping cost accuracy, especially for larger items that need to ship with express shipping. Carriers such as UPS & FedEx charge by dimensions, rather than weight.
Q: I received my item and upon opening it, the item is damaged! What do I do now?
A: First, please DO NOT install the product. Retain all packaging material, the damaged item, and anything else that came with the product. Call us right away so we can start a damaged shipment claim.
Chargebacks will be turned over to a collections agency. This does affect your credit rating.
- All returns/exchanges must be notified to and authorized by the sales representative within 7 days of delivery. No returns are permitted without an RMA number and authorization by us, otherwise all returns will not be accepted and delivery will be refused.
- No returns will be accepted if the product has been opened from original packaging or has been used. No returns will be accepted after 14 days of receipt. ALL returns will be subject to a service charge of 25% restocking fee. Special order and/or custom items are not returnable and/or are subject to 35% restocking fee under our discretion. Original shipping costs to the customer and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- American Express Credit card users will be charged an additional 5% fee if item is returned for a refund or order cancelled after payment.
- All special orders and non-stock item returns are not refundable.
- All returns must be accompanied by order ID number or RMA number.
- Parts must be in new, re-sellable condition, and in their original packing. NO PAINTED OR OTHERWISE ALTERED PARTS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR CREDITED.
- REFUSED SHIPMENTS: Any customer who refused delivery of an order will be required to pay the original shipping charges, the additional return freight charges, and a 25% restocking fee or 35% on special order items. These charges must be paid in full before any future orders will be shipped.
- East Street Racing reserves the right to reject returns on non-defective products. Returns will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Items shipped by special delivery or truck freight are not subject to returns. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. If item is damaged it must be signed for as Damaged upon delivery otherwise it is not eligible for exchange.
- Some products may be damaged during transit. Inspect all packages immediately in the presence of the delivery person. Do not sign delivery receipt until all packages have been inspected. In the event that damage has occurred, physically write "damaged" on the delivery bill and have the delivery person sign it as verification. Retain all boxes and other packaging material as package may be subject to inspection by the carrier. Call us within 24 hours to file a claim request. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a denial for damage claim.
All product warranties if any implied have been done so at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you need warranty assistance on any product you've purchased, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Under no circumstances shall East Street Automotive INC. be liable for any labor charged or travel time incurred in diagnosis for defects, removal, or reinstallation of this product, or any other contingent expenses.
Give us a call: 1.800.700.9080
Send us a message: email@example.comStop by: 801 East St
Memphis, TN 38104